“Many of us forget to look after the basics that keep us safe in our home but getting your gas appliances checked every year can reduce your risk of a gas incident. A badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliance can put you at a risk of gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. Older appliances are three times more likely to be unsafe compared to new installations”
It is essential that you get your gas appliances safety checked every year. In the same way you get an MOT on your car, a yearly Gas Safety Check will help ensure your gas appliances are working correctly. Gas appliances should also be serviced regularly as per manufacturer’s instructions.
Here at Premier Energy Solutions, our team of professional engineers are Gas Safe™ approved & registered as well as being certified thorough the Accredited Certification Scheme (ACS).
Our team of professional electricians are also fully qualified and certified by NICEIC.
We are ready to provide you with the security of having your boiler and gas appliances annually serviced & inspected to ensure they are working both safely & efficiently keeping you Gas Safe at home.
We offer a very competitive fixed price service*
- Gas Safe approved engineers.
- Gas tightness and correct pressure tests.
- Flue & Safety device checks.
- Fixed price quote if repair’s required.
- Repairs undertaken within 24 hours of part availability.
- Payment only on satisfactory completion of service and/or repair.
- 12-month guarantee on all workmanship.
- Gas Safety certificate to confirm satisfactory Service of appliances.